3Provides universal Secure Single Sign-On between vBulletin and different popular platforms like DokuWiki.
7Provides universal Single Sign-On feature so that WordPress can use the vBulletin user database to manage authentication and user profile data.
8The system has two components. First, there’s a vBulletin plugin that creates an interface for authenticating, controlling access, and managing user profile data. The second component is plugins for other platforms (like DokuWiki) that teach it to talk to vBulletin and exchange data.
10Support is available at https://www.vbsso.com only.
12This plugin is provided as is. Support and additional customizations are available at an hourly rate.
13Plugin doesn't share any user related information with any third party side. It strongly synchronizes the information between your own platforms connected personally to your vBulletin instance.
14Plugin doesn't revert already sync data back to its original state if you decide to disable plugin later.
16More details are available at https://www.vbsso.com
20| Product | PHP version | Platform |
21| ------- | --- | --- |
22| vBSSO Dokuwiki 1.1.0 | 5.3, 5.4.45, 5.6.30, 7.0.19 | DokuWiki 2012 `Adora Belle`, DokuWiki 2013 `Weatherwax`, DokuWiki 2014 `Ponder Stibbons`, DokuWiki 2015 `Detritus`, DokuWiki 2016 `Elenor of Tsort`, DokuWiki 2017 `Frusterick Manners`|
23| vBSSO Dokuwiki 1.0.0 | 5.2, 5.3 | DokuWiki 2012 `Adora Belle`, DokuWiki 2013 `Weatherwax`, DokuWiki 2014 `Ponder Stibbons` |
27* Supported vBulletin versions: 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2.
28* Supported PHP versions: 5.3, 5.4, 5.6, 7.0
29* Installed PHP cURL, mCrypt extensions.
30* Installed DokuWiki default auth plugin `authplain`.
34Note please: It's best to put the site into Maintenance Mode first and take a backup, before you start making any other changes!
36If your DokuWiki version lower then 2014-05-05 `Ponder Stibbons`:
371. Download DokuWiki vBSSO (Required).
382. Unzip and upload `vbsso` folder to the `/lib/plugins/` directory of your DokuWiki.
40If your DokuWiki version is 2014-05-05 `Ponder Stibbons`:
411. Go to the `Admin` -> `Extension Manager` -> `Manual install`.
422. Upload the archive with extension.
46Note please: It's best to put the site into Maintenance Mode first and take a backup, before you start making any other changes!
481. Uninstall the old plugin installation (see Uninstall chapter).
492. Install the latest plugin version (see Install chapter).
53Note please: It's best to put the site into Maintenance Mode first and take a backup, before you start making any other changes!
551. Go to the `Admin` -> `Manage Plugins`.
562. Press `delete` or `uninstall` infront of `vBSSO`.
60CONFIGURATION, CASE 1
621. Log in to your DokuWiki as administrator.
632. Navigate to `Admin` -> `vBSSO Settings`.
643. Modify your default Platform Shared Key by setting it to more secure unreadable phrase to encrypt exchanged data.
654. Save Changes.
67CONFIGURATION, CASE 2
691. Log in to your vBulletin control panel as administrator.
702. Navigate to vBSSO section.
713. Expand section and click on the Connect Platforms link.
724. Copy Platform Url link and Shared Key field from WordPress installation to vBulletin.
735. Click on Connect button to connect your new platform.
746. Back to DokuWiki vBSSO Settings page and verify that API Connections fields are filled out.