4_groupmgr_ is a simple group manager plugin for dokuwiki. It allows easy
5modification of group membership by non-admins. Configured properly, it
6simplifies management of collaborative projects.
11Unzip into lib/plugins directory
17~~GROUPMGR|[groups to manage]|[allowed users and groups]~~
23Members of group 'posters' can be managed by group 'moderators'
25~~GROUPMGR|groupa, groupb|joe, @admin~~
26Members of 'groupa' and 'groupb' can be managed by user 'joe'
27and members of the group 'admin'
311. Super user groups can only be managed by super users
322. forbidden_groups configuration setting specifies groups that cannot be
33 edited with the plugin
343. Users cannot remove themselves from the group that grants them access
35 to the group manager (including admins)
364. The conf_namespace option specifies a separate namespace for configuration.
37 When the config namespace is used, a placeholder tag (~~GROUPMGR~~) can be
38 used in the actual page while the full tag is placed in the configuration
39 namespace at config_namespace:ID
405. If require_conf_namespace is set, all configuration options placed in the
41 page are ignored, necesitating the use of the configuration namespace.
42 For security reasons, this is the default configuration.